Tuesday, April 25, 2006

B got a job

B has got a job in Mumbai. I just received his email. I'm just too happy. SC, who was one of my seniors in school, is responsible for the job. He is a big shot now; having studied in two hallowed institutes in India, SC is now a director of a company which I think he founded with others. Will talk more about SC later. He is a very very interesting character resembling a Hindi film hero in many ways. Just to ignite your interest, assuming you are really a typical Bengali gossip monger (no offence intended): SC is 33 years old, disinherited by his crore-pati father, divorced once, now single and possesses extraordinary knack for innovativeness and creativity.

News on other fronts: I also visited the ophthalmologist today. The eye examination was heartening. Here.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anwesha Chatterjee said...

I love gossip!!!! but you haven't provided enough of it to whet the appetite

Friday, April 28, 2006 1:51:00 PM  
Blogger Anwesha Chatterjee said...

Also I realize again and again that people who are extremely creative suffer suffer from poor personal relations. I wonder who is to be blamed!

Friday, April 28, 2006 1:56:00 PM  
Blogger Akash said...

I love gossip!!!!-- My worst fears came true. Do you know how many rare geniuses have ruined their future by submitting to gossip? At the moment I have one glaring example and that is me.

The irony is that those who are creative need care and nourishment from strong personal relations more than others. But the reality proves to be so cruel.

Saturday, April 29, 2006 4:54:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics