Monday, March 27, 2006

Part II of 'his' CV

(Part I of 'his' CV can be found here).
  1. I never understood poetry, and haven't read any since I was forced to in high school.

  2. My life has been profoundly influenced by the work of the noted philosopher Howard Stern.

  3. Opera sucks. My all-time favourite TV show is South Park.

  4. My literary pursuits are limited to reading Time Magazine, Sports Illustrated, and USA Today.

  5. The only language I speak is Bangla. Frankly, my Bangla sucks.

  6. I avoid confrontations like the plague.

  7. I don't know how to swim.

  8. I love watching sports on TV. I hate playing sports.

  9. The only exercise I ever get is walking between my car and office (a distance of about 150 yards).

  10. My social life revolves around my web-surfing activities.

  11. One of my ambitions when I retire is to learn how to make french fries.

  12. I like making lists. That is my only true hobby. Pretty pathetic, eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Anwesha Chatterjee said...

So, what about your list?

Saturday, April 01, 2006 7:31:00 AM  
Blogger Akash said...

@anwesha: Very pertinent question. My list of hobbies is so easy to know that I did not pain myself to imprison them inside mortal words. Just close your eyes and imagine the qualities of your dream man. No prize for guessing who he is?

Saturday, April 01, 2006 1:45:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics