Wednesday, July 27, 2005

I made some progress in my earnest attempt to revert my sleeping and waking times to normal order. Today I got up at 12 0'clock at noon. It is certainly better than going to bed in the morning and waking up at 6 o'clock in the evening and then being awake till the next morning. The target is to put the sleeping time into the 12-to-8 slot. I'll keep you updated on that constantly.

Yesterday, I watched the Tom-Cruise-famed The Last Samurai . On the whole this is a nice movie that keeps you engaged till the end but nothing more than that. Any movie that I watch I put a question to: Is that worth a second time? The answer here is 'no'. Therefore, I'm sure I will find it difficult to remember it after a few months or so. There are lots of bloody scenes such as jets of bloods spouting from the bodies of the dying soldiers, bullets and arrows striking one side of the body and coming out the other, may make you feel queasy. On the other hand, a few scenes, full of greenery, capturing the beauties of countryside are a feast for the eyes. If you really have nothing interesting to do then you are advised to try this.

Well. Today I am just in a combating mood to clean up my room after a lot of dilly-dallying. My operation clean-up starts right now. I'll be back with the description of my made-up room very shortly. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics