Monday, May 22, 2006

They come they go...

A finally did not show up. Why?

The first question that I'll ask: Is it possible that I'm responsible for A's disappearance? Two great guys -- one is an Austrian called Sigmund Freud and the other is a Greek by the name Plato -- would have been supremely interested to find the answers, had they been alive today. But alas!! Anyway, I anticipated this was going to happen sooner or later that A would run away leaving some clues that I would, characteristically, tend to ignore. I said I anticipated. Didn't I? Boy! Grow up. Please. For God's sake. Why anticipate? This has become a rule now. P (13x7), D(+6), S (+3), V(+3) and now A(+3). Or, does A deserve to be included in this elite group? Did A do anything or at least, endure any of my idiosyncrasies to join this august company? Of course, not the same way as others did, but from a different angle, A qualifies better than the rest. Ok. Enough. Now, in absentia let us bid good bye to A and wish A very very best of luck. There is no looking back. OK. Move on. ...Done.

Let's now wait for welcoming the next one, if at all there is still anyone left who can outshine, or at least match up to A. Otherwise, register for the club B which is not bad either, believe me munnu. So many men of wisdom -- K of Germany, N of England, K of Denmark and many more -- would be euphoric to decorate you with a bravery award.

I think, I'm not too cryptic here, for me to deduce what this post is all about, let's say, after 30 years.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amrita said...

oh what tangled webs we weave...but B can never be A

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger Akash said...

Ohh. That will be a nice idea if A joins C at B. Then perhaps D is already there at B, waiting to welcome A and C into B. But I wonder all these things could have been avoided had A not left in the first place.

Thursday, May 25, 2006 2:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

statistics